Last Updated Oct 28, 2008
First make sure you are running the current version of the software. If the problem persists or happens again, please send us the following:
- Open Console in your Utilities folder. Send us any related messages written there. You can use the Filter in the upper right of the window to limit the results to the application in question.
- Related crash log(s) found in your ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter folder. The logs should have the program's name in the fine name.
- Any steps that may be helpful in replicating the problem.
- Your system profile:
- Select "About This Mac" from the Apple menu and click on "More Info...". This will launch the System Profiler.
- Once open, select "Save" from the file menu. Save the file to someplace like your desktop, using the default System Profiler 4.0 (XML) file format.
You can submit all of this information via our support contact form.