Last Updated Oct 2, 2012
In some rare situations, MIDI may fail to start and you will need to manually add the Remote device to the Soundboard MIDI session:
- Create a Remote session and authenticate if necessary
- Open Audio MIDI Setup.app in your /Applications/Utilities/ folder
- Navigate to menu Window > Show MIDI Window
- In the MIDI Studio window, double click the Network icon
- Select the Session "Soundboard"
- Select the device's name from the Directory list and click Connect
The Remote triggers should now work as expected. This procedure should not have to be repeated again.