• Speed and dexterity are rewarded with high bonus scores.
• Over 95% completion pays off big time in over-achiever bonus. To accomplish this, get as close to 80% as possible (being VERY careful not go over). Then, in one shot, take out as much area as possible.
• Isolate pairs of glass balls with the same damage level and they will shatter each other. This is also especially useful in scoring big over-achiever bonuses since after shattering, the glass balls dissipate and their enclosing area is cleared.
• Keep a supply of Laser cartridges around for sticky situations.
• Time your barrier shot carefully to get the highest multiplier possible.
• Stay close to shore or risk feeling the wrath of Bosco... when you see a fin, stay alert.
• Bosco, mighty as he may seem, is not invincible.
• Use magnets in later levels to clear a path for your barrier. But be sure to fire a barrier before the magnets overheat and dissipate.