Last Updated Jan 8, 2013
Some wireless printers automatically pick a generic "AirPrint" printer driver when they are added. These drivers are very basic and lack printer specific information and paper sizes. Setting the correct printer driver will resolve most layout issues. Please do the following:
- Open System Preferences > Print & Scan
- Select your printer & click the - to delete it.
- Click the + and select Add Printer or Scanner... at the top of the list.
- Select the printer you just deleted in the new window that appears.
- Click on the Use menu and make sure that the correct printer is selected. Do not use AirPrint or another generic driver. You will still be able to print wirelessly. When done, click the Add button.
- Close your System Preferences and try printing again from EasyEnvelopes.