Here are a few tips for climbing the corporate ladder:
• Go slowly, don't get in over your head too quickly. While there is plenty of action in Harry, it's also more cerebral than you may think.
• Set your preferences to save automatically between levels. Then you can switch out of Harry, and make a copy of your saved game. This way you'll have a saved game at the start of each level.
• Use planters as blockers. They can be moved to block the barbs of those dart throwing slackers or stop those pesky mail carriers in their tracks.
• If you get to a point that seems impossible to pass, stop and think. Corporate success is based on strategy and careful planning.
• Save at the copy machines carefully. Once you've saved at that level, you can't use that machine again. If your corporate favor is too low, you may not be able to get through the rest of the level.